Monday, January 23, 2006

Training Day


Nothing real spiritual or deep today. I just need your prayers for me as I begin Potty Training Camp today. I am about to pull all of my hair out and I'm going broke over buying diapers and wipes. Quite frankly, I am sick of changing nasty, poopy, soggy, wet, stinky diapers. I never realized how hard this really is. It takes commitment, time, and patience--all the things that are weak areas for me. How hard is it to stand there a pee in a potty--really? I guess girls get off easy since they just sit down. Boys are a little tougher.

Jacob knows how to pee in the potty, he's done it before, but he is so stinkin' stubborn that he won't do it. (I don't know where he gets that from) Right now he's sitting in his desk playing on the computer and I ask him every 5 minutes if he needs to pee or if he's already peed in his pants. I should start counting the number of times I say the word "potty" today. It will be well into the 100's I'm sure. I think I've already said it about 20.

Well, if you are in the "potty" today (21 times now) think about me and my endeavor to rid myself of diaper duty at least until the next one arrives. Pray that Jacob's stubbornness will subside and he will want to be a Big Boy finally!!!!

Any encouraging words are welcome!!!!

1 comment:

schwalka said...

LOL! Praying for you!