Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Well, He Did It!!!


He turned 4, and the birthday party was a smashing success. There were cars and pictures of cars everywhere you looked. Jacob had a lot of fun. He told me his favorite part was when he threw the water balloons in the tires. I still can't believe he's 4, but I learned that turning 4 brought out a new side of Jacob. See picture below.




I guess this is what I have to look forward to this year. . .more pictures with this face.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again buddy! I love you!!!!

5 comments:

Christina said...

You're right...we just got a whole new Jacob. I can't even believe the difference in him in one year!! It's crazy. The party was super fun and I was a fan of all of the cars!

sealsb1 said...

A comment!!! :)

carahinojosa said...

Precious.

Wait 'til he's 16 and looking at you like that!! ;)

Anonymous said...

4 years old and i don't think i've ever had the pleasure of meeting him. goodness...i need to get back to texas more often. haven't seen my cousins in ages!

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

Robin: I know. I haven't met Madison or Ella either. The fam is getting too big!!! We need to all get together.