Sunday, September 03, 2006

London Calling. . .


Jason and I are off to London. We leave tomorrow (Monday night) and get back September 12th. I did NOT want to fly back on September 11th. Anyway, pray for us as we cross the ocean, fly there for 9 hours, stay in a place we have never been, be gone from our boy for 8 days, and fly home for 10 hours. Pray for our safety and for Jacob's. I'm not doing well with leaving Jake. Please pray for me for that as well.

I'll fill you in on all the details when I get back. . .

4 comments:

carahinojosa said...

I know exactly how you feel. I do not fly well, especially when we are not all together. I am praying for you, friend.

Christina said...

Yay for y'all coming back!! You'll have to tell us all about it, we miss y'all!

Anonymous said...

hey cuz! i didn't know you were going to london...that's awesome. i was there last new year's and had a blast...i'm sure you will love every minute of it. :)

Nan said...

Hi! I HATE flying!!
I followed a link from another pw's blog and I wanted to let you know that I have created a new pw blogroll. I am just trying to get out the word a bit. If you are even remotely interested, stop by www.leagueofpastorswives.blogspot.com and check it out. I will be happy to send you the code if you leave the pertinant info. You can of course check out my blog if you want to know who I am too.
:^)
God bless!
Nan