Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm Ready For Summer. . .


1. Yea for Vacation. . .I can't wait to go to the beach with my family. . .our beach apartment as Jake likes to call it.

2. I can get a tan. . .I really need a tan. . .really!

3. We will be in our new house!!!

4. Spending 4th of July with family and friends.

5. I absolutely love watermelon. . .well any melon. Canteloupe is good too!

6. Lots of pool time. . .especially when Jake starts his swimming lessons in June.

7. Being married for 8 years to my wonderful, incredible, very sexy hubby!!!

8. SNOW CONES. . .what's summer without a good, cold snow cone?

9. Sea World, The Zoo, The Park, The River, Schlitterbahn bahn. . .all the extra fun stuff that we can't seem to do when it isn't summer.

10. Last but not least. . .my beautiful, wonderful son turns 4--WOW!

I'm definitely ready for Summer. . .

3 comments:

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

I know--I can't wait :)

carahinojosa said...

11.cherry limeades

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

oooh good one Cara! :)