Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Birthday!!


I had so much fun last week on my birthday. My husband surprised me with an overnight stay in Austin. It was very relaxing and much needed. My parents came in and they kept Jake for us. He took me to the Hilton Hotel. We stayed on the 21st floor and it overlooked Lake Austin and Downtown. It was so beautiful. Our whole back wall of the room was a large window. We could see everything. We left it open all night. We couldn't bring ourselves to close it. We loved the life, the lights, and the city streets. It was fun watching all the activity, even on a Wednesday night. He also took me to The Cheesecake Factory, my favorite Restaurant. I had my favorite drink, a Peach Bellini. If you haven't tried one, they are wonderful, especially theirs. It's heavenly!!! I had a great night and a wonderful day the next day. Jason took me shopping and a few of our friends from church met us at a Restaurant for dinner. It was a lot of fun. Kudos to my hubby for making it a very memorable 28th Brithday!!!! I love you!!!

Easter was incredible too!!!! We had a great week and weekend. Now back to reality. . .

4 comments:

Jason said...

Ok - I have to admit that we lucked into the Hilton courtesy of Priceline.com. Thank you Captain Kirk for the hook up. It's definitely the best $75 I've ever spent for a hotel. Dang it was pimp!

I love you ... you're worth it all!

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

Aww--thanks baby!!! And yes it was very pimp!!!

carahinojosa said...

YES! Peach Bellinis are the shiznit. And reality is very hard to swallow after being alone with your man for a weekend, but very much worth it! Glad y'all had a good time.

carahinojosa said...

...and that looks like yummy buttercream frosting.

ME SO HUNGRY!!!