Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Best Moments

I was watching Scrubs the other night, (yes I love Scrubs) and the episode was about their best moments as doctors. So, I thought I would post some of my best moments. . . .here are my Top 10!


1. Becoming a Christ-follower. . .
2. The day I was married to my wonderful husband. . .
3. Leading worship with my husband for the first time. . .
4. The day I found out I was pregnant. . .
5. The day I had my beautiful son. . .(see picture)
6. Witnessing miracles. . .
7. Watching my son say his first Bible verse. . .
8. Hearing my son pray for the first time. . .
9. Going to England. . .
10. Hanging out with my 4 great friends (you know who you are). . .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What are some of your best moments?

No comments: