Monday, September 17, 2007

Oh Blog, Where Art Thou?

I promised I have blogged since July 4th. I'm not sure where the posts went but they have magically disappeared.

Since my last "supposed" July 4th blog...

JACOB has turned 5! His Daddy and I (well, mostly his Daddy) built him a rather large fort in the backyard. He had a very fun Diego Birthday Party at a huge indoor playground for kids, and it was a big success. YAY for my big boy! He is still in preschool since he's an August baby, but he loves it. His new favorite thing is to do is play games. We usually play Monopoly Jr. or Dora Candyland (Yes we have Dora Candyland). But when he's not playing board games he's playing Play Station. He loves Crash Bandicoot and Pac-Man. Pretty fun!!!




JASON is still moving pianos, preaching, and is now leading the college bible study on campus. He's getting geared up for the fall and is currently preaching a series on "Joseph" from the OT. He is also the best short stop ever on our River Stone softball team.

I have overcome a full summer of work and lots of busyness. I'm still writing the Children's curriculum at the church. I also help with the Women's Ministry and sing in the band every once in a while. I'm still doing graphics and I'm currently working on some wedding invitations for some college students that are fixing to get hitched. And speaking of hitched...my sister is also getting married in a few months and I'm the Matron of Honor. It's kind of weird to have my little sister getting married, but I'm very happy for her. I'm also getting into exercising. I go workout several times a week and my hubby just bought me some new purple weights. I'm trying to get into a good workout groove. I think I'm finally developing my own pace. Now that Jacob is back in school it helps a lot. I am the catcher on our awesome softball team. We have had a lot of fun with that this summer as well. Lots of games, but it's good exercise :) I've also been witnessing a major miracle in my life. For those of you who don't know I have had major female type problems since I was 16, including being told I would have to have help having kids. Well, God was bigger than that and he's certainly bigger than this. I found an awesome doctor (who happens to be a Chiropractor/Physical Therapist/Nutritionist). He has put me on hormonal herb therapy. I'm taking anywhere between 16-22 herbs/vitamins a day to help balance out my system and I really think it's starting to work. I feel better and I'm really glad it's not birth control. These problems have started affecting my every day life and I'm praising God for the fact that I might not ever have to worry about this ever again. THANK YOU JESUS!!

WE have adopted 3 kids......(well, college kids). They are all from my hometown which is fun and we get to hang out, do laundry, and lots of fun stuff! Jacob loves his new big sisters and brother.

RIVER STONE is doing very well. It's about to turn 3 years old. I can't believe it. It's awesome to see how God has changed us and shaped us in our past 3 years at River Stone. I'm looking forward to many more.



I guess that's all for now....sorry again about the missing posts. Until next blog...

No comments: