Monday, February 20, 2006

Because of Jesus Christ


Last night at church, Jacob's teacher came up to Jason and told him that he had asked Jacob's class, "How do you know that God exists?" (I know pretty deep for 3 yr. olds). He told Jason that Jacob's response was, "Because of Jesus Christ." Tears of joy and tears of pride welled up in me as I heard my husband tell me that story. Wow! My little boy may be little but he sure knows who Jesus is. Don't you wish you still knew Jesus the way you did when you were a kid. So innocent. So sweet. So child-like. Jesus still wants us to know him that way. My son reminded me of that last night. What an awesome answer. . .BECAUSE OF JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

11 comments:

schwalka said...

Love it!!

Jess said...

Aren't all Jacobs the best?

carahinojosa said...

So precious.

Give me the faith of a child, Father. Restore unto me the joy of my salvation.

Charity said...

Are you really up that early or have you not gone to bed yet?

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

I woke up @ 4--you know how when you're sick and can't breathe and you get woke up and you can't go back to sleep--that's it--I'm never up that early.

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful! Children are truly the beauty and mystery of God!!

Thank you for sharing!!

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

Stephanie Ladner?

Jess said...

Woah Stephanie. I haven't see you in about 10 years. Blogging can be strange.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are sick, Holly! I will be praying for you. Someone needs to do a prayer shield against sickness for you, Jason, and Jacob!!

See you soon:)

Anonymous said...

Sorry...didn't mean to click anonymous!!!! hahaha

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

That woould be lovely!!!! Thanks Ashawee